Wednesday 27 November 2013

and so we move to the X, Y and Z of my SoD's....

....... I had been thinking that I would have little to choose from, for the X's.... and as much as I would like to say I am/was a fan of X-Ray Spex I am/was not.... although to be fair I see the medical profession are it now seems.... I can see a ready market on eBay for these...as opposed to stupid fooking google glasses....

No, for my choice of X, it was simply a happenstance moment.... a few days back I was driving along in my usual day dream world and I happened to look at the number plate of the car in front.... for some reason this is an act I often do, mostly in a conscious way but always seemingly noting the number plate of the car in front....so on this day, my X offering for today, was staring me right in front of my eyes..... XTC.

XTC have had a bit of history since their formative years, from which I take today's track, but they have reworked some of their material. Perhaps if they were reworking todays SoD they could call it Making plans for Nigella. Now to be fair to the gorgeous Nigella she still has her day in court to come, and who knows the email written by her then caring husband, may well have just been written with malice aforethought.... a stark contrast to the behaviour of his brother Maurice towards his 2nd wife.....

But oh my word
I am sooooo looking forward to
my Nigella Christmas cake from M & S this year
it will be one hell of a relaxing christmas day !
spliff it boys...