Monday 3 September 2012

I wanna tell ya a story...



..and so it is another drops off the screen.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-19451389


You can have all the cutting edge comedy, the lets shock and shame humour [and sure sometimes it can be funny], but there are some people who were cut out to be entertainers..... Got me thinking with this guy. He was always around on the telly as I was growing up, and those formative years have an impact on you in later life...... but as it is this guy had been around 40 years before I was born...... so it shows just how there are those who have it no matter how old they are......


I suppose for song of the day I should choose a Max song...... but I am gunna cheat and fall back on the great PB instead.....sorry Max, but I think you'll like this one nevertheless.