Friday 17 May 2013

smart creatures......redux....

...and proof, if proof were needed, that some men* really are not that smart......


he clearly was not listening to the Lumineers
if only they had been on his iPod instead,
then things would have had
a proper happy ending......



what a bizarre story.....

*[postscript ~ This story has played on my mind over the weekend....... I cannot think of a more insane sexual behaviour by a man on a female, who is complete stranger to him .... other than perhaps rape.... then it got me thinking....was this man's behaviour ultimately any different to a rapist ? ..... now I realise that under section 1 of the sexual offences act 2003, a specific thing{s} has to happen strictly for an offence of rape to occur, but what this man did was a sexual violation of the woman train passenger, sure it didn't go as far as rape, simply because one legal constituent was missing, but to be honest I don't think he is much less of a sexual risk to women than a rapist.

Strangely enough, other than the link above, I can find no other source for this story.... not sure why the main stream press missed this one ? It's a story that shows there are some mad men out there and as a father of two daughters in young adult hood [them not me] it leaves you wondering when will women truely ever feel safe from the sexual predatory behaviour of men ? ]