Saturday 17 February 2018

I (Heart) TS .....



..... for today's SoD how about a bit of TS ......

although in this first SoD .....
I reckon she has been watching Ane Brun in action

...... TS gets bit of a raw deal from the press [as you will hear later]
 but to be fair she is indeed a fine singer ....  

..... and this is the best bit ..... TS (Heart) Me too......how do I know this ? ....
well at 1:20 in to the song she turns to me and looks me straight in the eyes, 
that knowing look .......and if to reaffirm this, she has 
another cheeky sideways glance at me at 2:15 ..... oh it's love alright ....


what a fabby tune

And if proof were needed that TS (Heart) Me .... then in this tune, I swear to god ......



 at the end of the song she has a blank space and she's gunna write my name in it

...... and to seal the deal ? ....

she click click winks me .....

proof positive that........ TS (heart) me ......

But to show just what a great singer she is ....
here's a bonus SoD




The world was in black and white
but we were in screaming colour ....

what a killer line ....

I (heart) TS