Thursday 28 February 2013

Here we are again.....

....wondering why we lack the ability to show a moral compass to the up coming generation....


Now Imagine the scene:

Location: Court 1, somewhere, anywhere

Justice Briscoe: So mister hoodie, what do you have to say for your self ? You stand here accused of lying to the police

Mister hoodie : It's a fit up I tell ya, a fit up, it was the feds that's what's lyin.....

Justice Briscoe: err...can we have the policeman called to the witness box please

Court Usher: erm...sorry ma'am....... afraid not

Justice Briscoe: why not ?

Court Usher: He's in court 2 ma'am..... accused of selling evidence to the Sun newspaper, ma'am

Justice Briscoe: fetch me the sun newspaper reporter 

Court Usher: erm.... sorry ma'am...... afraid not

Justice Briscoe: why not ?

Court Usher: He's in court 3 ma'am......accused of tapping into the phone of Chris Huhne, ma'am....

Justice Briscoe: Fetch me Chris Huhne......

Court Usher: erm .....sorry ma'am....afraid not

Justice Briscoe: why not ?

Court Usher: He's in wormwood scrubs waiting for Nick Plebb...ach erm I mean Nick Clegg, to visit him

Justice Briscoe: Fetch me Nick Plebb....ach erm I mean Nick Clegg

Court Usher: erm .....sorry ma'am....afraid not 

Justice Briscoe: why not ?

Court Usher: He's in court 4 ma'am......giving a character witness for Lord Rennard, ma'am....

Justice Briscoe: Fetch me Lord Rennard....

Court Usher: OOoooooh you don't want to do that ma'am..... you will need iron knickers on for that meeting

Justice Briscoe: You see mister hoodie...this is why you should not lie to the police..... now be on your way and don't do it again

Mister Hoodie: {smug grin and runs off}

Justice Briscoe: Court Usher, get me the Pope I can feel a confession coming on.....

Court Usher: erm .....sorry ma'am....afraid not 

Justice Briscoe: why not ?

Court Usher: He's retired ma'am....he got sick of lying to cover up for cardinals who couldn't keep their dicks in their cassocks

THUD...... {sound of Justice Briscoe as her head hits the desk}......she lies there thinking why did I make friends with Vicky Pryce.....my career is over....... [Let's hope so I say !]



so as Justice Briscoe heads for oblivion, 
I think Turin brakes should take her there