Friday 23 May 2014

Songs to dig graves by... the end is nigh....

... and so to end the week of James... what better than a Hymn from a {suffolk} village....

There is a headstone in the cemetery which has a quote,
I never fail to be moved by it..... 
I even used it in my eulogy for my dad at his funeral.....

To live in the hearts of those we love is not to die



On reflection I should have cleaned the birdshite off it to take this picture, but I have only volunteered to cut and tend the grass, not shovel shit. Also it was only as I was preparing this post today did I notice that after a week of James..... this last picture, is the final resting place of ......James

A good place to make this post
the final resting place
of a week of SoD's from
James.....




[postscript: all of this weeks offerings have been from the same album, the album I chose to select as I fired up the mower last weekend...... but simply because this is a fantastic track.... here is a bonus SoD]