Wednesday 21 May 2014

Songs to dig graves by.... on your arse.....

....... so having cut the lawn on one side of the cemetery and then in walks a group of historical ramblers.... not that they were old or owt... but they were interested in the graves and the church and they were wearing ramblers uniform.....

So that they could hear what was being said... and to be fair so I could hear too..... I switched off the mower....

When they went in to the church and as it was a beautiful sunny day, I thought I would have a lie down and listen to the music......



But of course what did occur to me as I lay there, eyes closed, listening to music....was that if the ramblers came back out of the church and saw me lying next to the lawn mower and then think.... oh my god he's dead..... so then I was in a dilemma, carry on listening to the music and then not hear a rambler rushing over and giving me the kiss of life ?.... or jigging around to show I was still moving.... ?

but then on came the next track
and quick as a flash
James gave me the solution

so take my advice if you want
to rest in a grave yard,
don't lie down just......[full volume]