Tuesday 1 July 2014

The shirt that you wore.....

As I wandered out for a lunchtime wander the other day........ I spotted some bloke wearing a slogan t-shirt.... it said....

Shut the fuck up
and start fighting

My immediate thought was..... what moron would wear a shirt like that ? ...... well of course, the moron who was standing in front of me.....that's who......but this particular moron was a big bloke so I elected not to carryout any market research by asking him as to why he was a moron...... and so instead I carried on with my wandering....

I couldn't even take a photo.... his T-shirt mentioned something about fighting.....

When I googled for a stock image.... I couldn't believe some of the shit that came up

Seriously would you wear a T-shirt that said..... Sex instructor ~ First lesson free.... seriously would you ?..... Honestly ?

So by pure chance I also tripped up another new age man.... who offered up more examples of the wonderous shirts people wear........ you can only look and think..... oh thank the lord, my DNA was at least imbued with some sense of suitability...

For example number 13
I love the look of contempt on this girl's face


Only one song for it really....
a great band who never
released a full album