Monday 1 December 2014

Tana ...... Tana..... do you f**king not... I repeat.... f**king not....

.... realise the supreme....f**king... sh*tting.... b*ll**cking irony of your comments ?

Now I don't claim to be a court reporter nor am I following the case with forensic intensity but I was struck by a very telling comment of the adorable but slightly dim wife of Gordon effing f**king sh*tting b*ll*cking Ramsey....

There is currently a case going through the courts where it is reported that Gordon effing f**king sh*tting b*ll*cking Ramsey should not be considered liable for a financial guarantee supposedly issued in his name.

He is arguing with the owner of a property his company rents, that he is not responsible for the financial guarantee as it is alleged that it is not "his signature" on the guarantee but is a forgery perpetrated by his father in law, non other than the father of Tana....

It appears that the signature was issued by use of a ghost writing machine and as Tana says.....
Mrs Ramsay said in her witness statement: "The knowledge that my father and brother had been systematically defrauding my husband was extremely distressing to me."
She said she was aware of the use of the ghostwriter machine. But she added that she believed the machine was used for signing merchandise when her husband was unavailable.
So Tana, it's a terribly distressing thing for your father to use the machine to create Gordon effing f**king sh*tting b*ll*cking Ramsey's signature..... I mean that is the fraud of the century........ but if that same machine is used to create Gordon effing f**king sh*tting b*ll*cking Ramsey's signature for merchandise that is not fraud.......

Thud *

As my current crop of SoD's
are trapped in the 1980's
how about this fab SoD
from the brillant Terry

come on Tana get ya ghost writer out for the boys
and let's see ya signatures.........




*[Thud - the sound of my head as it hits the desk..... we live in a bonkers world of celebrity madness]