Sunday 10 February 2013

talking of arses.....


****WARNING - Disclaimer*** 
THIS POST HAS THE EXPLICIT IMAGE OF 
A MAN'S ARSE...
LOOK AWAY NOW IF YOU ARE 
EASILY DISTURBED.....
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...........


...and so it is, this image appeared in a random google search for deformed skulls.........what in gawd's name was goin on in this blokes head when he said.........here do us a favour and tek me photo..... I want me tattoo rating......


And what FFS is going on with his middle wicket.......
I can only assume Linda was overwhelmed when she first saw it....
what a loving tribute from a man to a woman....


Picture the scene:

Location: The Nags Head in between pints 6 & 7

Fred: ere Arry I'm finking of gettin one them thar tattoo thingies.....

Arry: aint you abit old for that sort of thing Fred ?

Fred: corse not, I saw it on that there discovery channel, they are all the rage, even chicks get em done now.....

Arry: So wot sort you gunna get then ?

Fred: Well as I like gardening and whatnot, I thought I might hav some roses and butterflies.....

Arry: oh

Fred: Another pint Arry ?


........now wind the clock forward a week.....


Location: The Nags Head at the bar before pint 1

Fred: Evening Arry....

Arry: Evening Fred, pint of your usual ?, you gue and sit down and i'll bring em over

Arry: There ya gue Fred.....eh why ya not sittin down ?

Fred: me arse is a bit sore, I had me tattoo done last week, wanna look ?

Arry: sure, but can't see why ya arse urts.......

Fred: [drops his kecks, and bends over to "face" Arry]

smash...crash....everyone in the bar turns around...... [Arry's dropped his pint on the floor, open mouthed]

Fred: here do us a favour Arry and tek me photo..... I want me tattoo rating......

Arry: oh

Fred: Another pint Arry ?



Is this what Tim Berners Lee had in mind when
 he declared to his colleagues..... 
I have thought of a brilliant idea how we can easily 
share data with others, strangers even, and they will be 
awe of what they see...... you can say that again....

So to steal a line from Len ....I'll give it seveeeeeeern