Tuesday 17 September 2013

utterly pityful......

.... what do you say about the plight of Daniel murdered by the fuckwit of a mother and cnut of a boyfriend of hers..... and throughout and beyond this, he was completely invisible it seems.....

How the fook does a tortured boy like that become invisible ?

My wife is a primary school teacher and at less than 24hrs notice, ofsted are due to arrive at her school..... I wonder if the energy Ofsted put in to catching out teachers is the same level of energy they put in to finding invisible boys ?

I have never seen my wife teach, but I know she can teach and teach very well, she don't need ofsted to tell her that..... how do I know....because at the end of each teaching year for more than 25 years, I have seen the notes from the parents...notes from the children..... and gifts of such a personal nature....and no I don't mean flowers and chocolates [although the chocolates are nice] but some gifts, that only a caring teacher could receive....... But it isn't just the gifts and words..... it is also various outstanding attributions to her classes on previous Ofsted inspections.

I am not against Ofsted doing their inspections, I am all in favour of auditing..... but next time ofsted select a school to examine..... I do hope on their check list, they have a box to tick......

 invisible children