Thursday 24 May 2018

1 + 1 = 2 .....

... everyone knows that ... right ?

Imagine some snot nose kid said to you ..... why does 1 + 1 = 2 ? ...... you would reply .....because it does .....

But what if the snot nose kid then said ...... how does 1 + 1 = 2 ? ..... that one would probably have most people screwed ......in 1910 ... it took Alfred Whitehead and Bertrand Russell  300 pages of narrative to explain it ......

So after reading 300 pages to said snot nose kid .... he then retorts ..... ok then smart arse ..... explain Magic Numbers to me .....

That would be a piece of piss ..... 2 hours on a Tuesday night in a re-assigned church in Colchester .....



.... and you will know all there is to know about Magic Numbers .....

For today's SoD I first heard this song in 2006 on a plane to Australia .... 
I loved it then and I still love it

In those 12 years, I've got older, my hair turned white, my teeth going to pot, closely followed by my belly, become 50% orphan ....basically gone to shit .... and yet this song .... this song has aged like a fine wine ..... it gets better every time I listen to it .....


 a most beautiful soundtrack moment ....