Wednesday 15 May 2013

I can't sing for toffee but......


... last night I was on Later with Jools Holland .....

I sang a duet with the oooooh sooooo divine and alluring Sharleen Spiteri..... alas she was on the stage [floor more than stage] and I was relegated to the audience..... but when the show was over, we snuggled up and she had her photo taken with me.... and oooooh my gosh...... for the 2 hour drive home....... her scent flooded my olfactory organ...... she smelt good..... seriously she smelt fab, I mean truely fab....so apart from her singing I shall now always remember her pong.....




They said dress in dark clothing .... oh my..... I can go dressed as a Ninja I thought ... but then again perhaps not.... it's not Russell Howard's Good News... this is the home of great music....

Later with Jools has introduced me to some fantastic music, and last night was no different, we had Queens of the Stone Age, Peace, Katmen, Robert Plant and Patsy Griffin....oh gosh Sharleen...oh how I swooned..... and then there was Lulu...nooooo not that Lulu, the new Lulu...but Lulu [the new one] if you are reading this, and after last night you might be....put some more clothes on me duck ...... otherwise you'll catch your death of cold.... it is very windy outside..... for the observant male viewers of Later with Jools, you will note her loverly bottom seems to be eating her shorts...... 

So my brush with the music biz was very enjoyable indeed....  the only trouble with going to the live recording is that you miss it on the TV....... hey oh I shall be glued to my set on friday..... not that you will see me.... dressed in dark clothes like a ninja, means that those watching the TV version get a better view of the oooooh so divine Sharleen rather than me.... you've seen Sharleen and if you saw me I know which you'd prefer to see.....

So here she is ...
my SoD
Mwah



and here is last night's recording....