Friday 7 November 2014

Alex ! ....... Alex ! ....... Alex ! ......... sposami ....

Generally I live in the real world, and don't normally fall in to the trap of the beauty we see in the world of entertainment...... not least of which ...... mistaking the persona we see on the screen as the excuse to fall in love...... apart of course from Debbie Harry that is..... but I was 15 years old at the time....

But leaving Debbie aside....... of course there was also Gillian Anderson in the sex.... ach arm.... X Files....

But leaving aside Debbie and Gillian.... there was that time, Amanda Burton in Brookside..... but apart from Debbie and Gillian and Amanda... well...... although to be fair, I remember wishing I could have a ground hog day with Andie MacDowell.....

So leaving aside Debbie and Gillian, Amanda, Andie well..... oh that reminds me.... Salma Hayek....that scene in Frida... the tango scene.... how could you not fall in love with her.....

Anyway where was I..... oh yes..... apart from Debbie, Gillian, Amanda, Andie, Salma... but thinking about it... there is also the brief flirtation with .....Clare Holman in Lewis.... but it's not too serious with her..... but now........

Now I really have fallen in love with Alex.....

I never paid too much attention in the past, I watched the Hotel Inspector but not bothered too much...They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder..... but it's not all about stunning goods looks..... let's face it, when I look in the mirror each day, I am reminded of the damage that god can do with a face..... when he said noses...... I thought he said roses and I asked for a big red one .....

But I was watching episode 2 of Alex's Secret Italy on Channel 5.....and oh my gosh......she had me at ciao..... and for the next hour she flirted and beguiled me..... and flirt she did..... as I sat there on the sofa...she looked at me..... it was that secret look in her eyes...aimed just to me.... then I realised I was hooked.... I was her's and she is mine...... her beauty had me enslaved.

Attraction is not always about pure looks alone.....and it's sure as hell is not about.... pwhoar look at the bazookas on her.... but attraction appears in many ways, it can be a look in the eye, a wry smile, a gesture, a comment....but when it hits the bulls eye.... then kappow there is no turning back.....




Her origins are in Italy with the Forte family, and you see her passion and love for the country.... she is not faking it...... and that knowing look she gave me.....

kappow !





who cares whether I am a sad delusional middle aged man.....

Alex ! ....... Alex ! ....... Alex ! ......... sposami ....

As it's time for a Friday SoD 
I was torn between 2 songs.... 
so let's a have double header..... 
because she is worth it....