Monday 24 November 2014

I saw him live before he fell off his bike.......

.... the Daily Mail on-line is more often than not, the best place for shite news...... but it has it's attractions and one of the best must surely be the comments section.

 
For sure .... Letters to the Editor of the Times, it is not..... and with the joy of the internet, everyone is now is a wise crack....

 
Although many a time I have had to stop my self from reading the comments as you know full well..... the shit storm that the Daily Mail on-line want to create with the stories.... you can just tell that the story is posted just to set the comments section on fire....

 
Bono is an easy target these days.... so seeing the headline ......  
 Bono's bloody Sunday: U2's Tonight Show appearance canceled after singer falls off bike in Central Park and needs surgery - days after door falls off his plane in mid-air

There was no hope for me.... I just knew that the comments section would be like a drug....




I like my music and there is no doubt I like U2, ...... their Album..... Joshua Tree..... was for me their seminal album.... on a par with the Bunnymens Ocean Rain..... but I never fall into the trap of thinking that great music comes from greater thinkers................
the song is fantastic now eff off...... with your world saving opinions.....

 
Back in the days, live music at Lancaster University, and I saw U2 live before they were famous and before they were falling off bikes..... but it seems that many of the Daily Mail readers might not be true fans... and maybe the true fans wish to stay silent on the comments section for fear of ridicule....



But for sure here are some of my own favourites..... everyone a wag...















and so for all the U2 fans who read the Daily Mail on-line
sod the commentators.....



let me dedicate these SoD's

just for you...

There's a kite blowing out of control on the breeze
I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me











....ooooh Penny Penny Penny forget Tom.....
pick me ...pick me please




    and this one.......
stuff the daily mail readers
this one......

this one is for me dad.....
today would have been his 80th birthday
Happy Birthday Dad x