Friday 30 January 2015

I haven't got a FU button on my keyboard........but I have got a taser button on my phone......

Fraudsters think they are clever..... but the truth is they can be dumbfookwankers at times....

There I am sat at work.....

brrrrng.....  brrrng...... brrrrrng.....

Me [intended victim] : Hello good morning, how may I help you ?....

Dumbfookwanker [intended scammer] : Good morning sir, this is Microsoft Tech support

Me [no intention of being a victim] : Oh, what do you want  ? .....

Dumbfookwanker [not bright enough to be a scammer] : You have a problem with your computer sir....

Me [by this point it is clear, I am far from being a victim] : oh no that's terrible.... but what do you mean there is a problem with my computer ?....

Dumbfookwanker [by this point it is clear, that he is far from becoming a scammer]: We have detected a series of problems and virus on your computer.....

Me [ you get the idea]: ..... oh no that is terrible but how do you know ?

Dumbfookwanker [you get the idea] :  we have been monitoring your computer and it's systems have warned us that we need to help you to get these issues resolved......

Me : oh no that's terrible... what do I need to do ?

Dumbfookwanker: Please go to your computer sir

Me: It's in front of me

Dumbfookwanker: Good..... can you look at your keyboard....

Me : Yes I am looking at it ..... {seriously this is how the conversation went}

Dumbfookwanker: Look down at the left hand side and there is CTL button.....

Me: Nooooooo I can't see it .....

Dumbfookwanker: FU ......

Me : FU ?

Dumbfookwanker: Yes FU....

Me: Nooooooo I can't see a FU button on my keyboard.....

Dumbfookwanker:  Fuuuuuuuck yooooou ...... {I don't think he realised it, but pedantically, he should have said to me FY not FU......}

The call didn't last much longer..... but had it done so, then the next thing I would have said..... errr my computer has the words ....... MacBook Air ..... printed on the screen surround...... what does that mean ?

But what is worrying, is that with 7 Billion people on the planet and every day a greater and greater percentage of those people on a computer, on line, and next to a phone..... these scammers can and do find enough gullible people to make this fraud work ........

I love my mother dearly...... but I know that she is one of those at risk...... If only she had decided to buy an Apple Mac.....

During the call, I did think...... I wish my phone had a button marked Taser..... so I could have sent 50,000 volts through the head set of the twat at the other end of the phone...... [who knows he might have been thinking that about me, by the end of the call]...... but between the two us there was only one fake....

So for my Friday SoD
this is dedicated to the
Dumbfookwanker
who as I type this is on to 
his next smartarse victim......



thinking about it.....

to the intended scammer....

FUY2....
I'm having 3SoD's 2day