Wednesday 10 October 2018

Rampant lesbian romps .....

... a couple of weeks back Valerie Singleton was bemoaning the fact that Joan Armatrading would not dispel the rumours that they had a rampant lesbian romp .....

Whoooooa ..... wait a minute .... Val Singleton was my generation of Blue Peter, and I've been tuned into Joan Armatrading since she was me myself I ...... but I had never heard this rumour before ..... so had Val not bemoaned about this, I for sure would never had known about it .... and I suspect nor would 1000's of others .... so instead of quashing the rumour all Val has done is spread it to a wider audience.....Val was complaining it had blighted her life, all because she had once interviewed Joan Armatrading ....

The funny thing is I bumped into Joan last night in Bury St Edmunds .... here was my chance to ask her direct .....

Now when I say bumped into her ... it wasn't so much as bumped into her ...... as sat near the stage bumped into her ......



She was here .... but we were banned from taking pictures of her ... so you will have to imagine her here ......

Anyway, I thought best not to shout out my question and instead let her sing her version of events ..... and strangely enough not once did she mention any rampant lesbian romps with Valerie Singleton .....

But she did knock out some great tunes ..... here are some fab songs from her playlist last night ....












And as she left the stage it looked as if some woman had thrown her knickers on the stage at Joan.... I swear to god she looked like Val ....