Thursday 10 October 2013

are they taking the piss......

I saw the BBC headline for this link ..........   Print your own bladder  ....and my only reaction was.... why ? ...... why the hell would I want to print a 3d version of my own bladder ?

But who knows...... maybe this bloke had and he was testing it out ? Maybe he is a waterboy.....it looks like he was ready to exhibit the whole of his moon......




Since first posting this, I then saw this with my next click on BBC dot com......

Do you really need to drink eight cups of water a day?

This headline caught my eye, because one of my top 10 is a drink of water. Reading the article I did think...blimey I'd have never worked that out ...... drink more water and you pee more....

But no matter how isotonic I make my body by my water intake it will never make me a finely tuned athlete but it still tastes good. I recall working in the Middle East in the height of their summer in my younger days. Walking around the deck of a ship on cargo duty under the Dubai midday sun and then tasting that first sip of ice cold water mixed with the first gasp of air conditioned air and there was nothing on the planet that could beat it.

For sure, fast cars, pretty women, sex, money all can bring a sense of euphoria to the party but at that second of consumption in that heat I would take the glass of water any time. Of course in the less warmer climes of good ole blimey, water still tastes good...but 8 glasses a day ? I might be a waterboy but I am definitely only a 1-a-day man....and I have no intention of getting my ars....ach erm moon out to flash anyone.......