Tuesday 1 October 2013

what a complete arse......

... we are a funny breed.... maybe it's because of the wide access to stories across the internet and it's somewhat instantaneous nature that we see so much, that at times can be ...... is there a truely a parallel universe ?

There you are, seeing the reported suffering of children in Syria, brutality in Keyna, financial mismanagement by governments all around the globe, the frustrations of Mark Neary [and he's not alone it seems], and then with the next click you are greeted with this......


I looked at this and thought are these people really serious, they have gone to all this trouble, with Big Freedia organising it........ just looking at some of the people, it's like nothing else matters in the world but they must writhe their arses in a rhythmic manner, one women is damn near orgasmic when the GWR bloke confirms the WORLD record for twerking.......

But hey hang on a minute..... when I thunked about it some more, perhaps I am the dumb ass.... here I sit bashing away at the keyboard bleating about the things in life that make me bleat [not all the time though] and here I sat looking at all those asses being twerked....... maybe I'm the dumbass. They are out there smiling and doing something that makes them feel good.

I agree, it's not much good to the children of Syria or those who suffered in Keyna, not much chance of bailing governments out with a twerk [its the twats in government we need to worry about] and I'm sure that twerking is not the answer to Mark Neary's challenges..... but looking at those faces [yes I did look at the faces and not the asses ....or should that be butts, as corrected by one interviewee] and gosh they were all smiling.... may be I am a dumbass after all.....

only one SoD for it,
I see ya baby,
I see ya