Monday 14 October 2013

It's Monday.....

... and I was going to prattle on about how it was only a jooooke.... not a very funny one but a joke never the less....but instead of commenting about Adrian Chiles jokes about poles, it seems later this week I'm off to Poland* instead, so may be I'll get the joke there..... so instead of prattling on,  I was minded of this song....so I am listening to the whole album whilst I do proper work [as opposed to improper work .... like say a pole dance].....

This album, probably their most seminal work, takes me back to my formative years studying to be a ship's officer....

Hit it Ian...


and some 27 minutes or so
into the album and I remember
I love this song....
almost as much as pies



*[Once more I take to the air with Wizz Air....... I do so hope it's not another case of Whiff Air ! ]