Tuesday 3 June 2014

And the world just gets more bonkers....... [redux]


Honey we're gunna need a bigger Fridge.......

Sweetie when I said fill the fridge with beers..... I didn't mean bears .......this one has got a yogi* in it....

I am not sure how much the  $170 million, is motivating the sect's desire to keep hold of him, but where it is said.... His followers insist that Maharaj is in a state of transcendent bliss called samadhi, a central tenet of traditional yoga in which a yogi becomes one with the universe...... I think what they really mean is....he's dead. I suspect the clue comes from the comment buried [pun intended] in this paragraph........

The sect's website states, "His Holiness Shri Ashutosh Maharaj Ji has been in a deep meditative state (samadhi) since January 29, 2014." Though, a representative from the sect did say on February 3, "About 4:00 PM yesterday, some changes were noticed in his skin (it became greenish). The body was then shifted to a freezer," which may or may not be part of the traditional protocol for transcendent bliss.

But as I reported before I am no doctor, but it could be he's not dead and is merely hanging in there, but should he come round amongst the fish fingers, and frozen peas then he might have some advice for Georgina Chervony Lloren.

Seems Georgina missed the..... I am only meditating classes..... and really is dead...... well that is according to the Metro [and as shown in one of their pictures accompanying the story]...... the family were left in no doubt at her funeral who they were saying good bye to.

I think perhaps when she said she wanted to be buried in her favourite rocking chair, .... ie meaning they stuck her in the ground in it.....and not had the funeral in it ....... but hey what do I know ?.... I thought I was a normal human being....but what is normal any more ?







*[Bear joke: for the old farts amongst you, of course who else but the greatest talking bear ever, aint that right booboo? ...and for those younger than 35 years old you won't have a clue....