Monday 1 September 2014

God moves in mysterious ways.... there's an app for everything.....

At the weekend, out of the window I caught sight of a prim and proper lady walking onto our driveway, but before I had chance to intercept her, she had come through the back gate and was standing at the back door...... but my problem was simple....

I had just stepped out of the shower, and not only was I naked from the waist up, I was also naked from the waist down.......

I looked down at her through the bedroom window, but doing my best to disguise my nakedness.... erm hello can I help you ? I asked ....

Good Morning she replied..... have you found god yet ?

Me [neé naked man] ..... erm no... still looking for me deodorant ....

Prim lady: .... Oh.... perhaps I could help you find him ?

Me: Actually, I would like to ask you to help me find the deodorant, but as I am sans clothes, I am not sure it would be appropriate...... [ trust me I am no Adam and she was certainly no Eve...and there are no apple trees in my garden....]

Me: I would love to talk, but it's not convenient right now... I am between clothes so as to speak.... do you have a leaflet you could put in the post box or something ?

Prim lady: Sorry, yes of course I do. Thank you and if you get time to read the leaflet we'd love to hear from you.

Sometime later and fully dressed, I emptied the post box, and sure enough there was her leaflet.... but what struck me most was the biblical image of a smart-phone on the front.....no longer can we just use the phrase bible pushers..... now it seems we have QRreader pushers.....



of course what this now means is....
I now have.....
my own personal.....