Monday 30 July 2012

and from the great highs to the great ......


lows...... we drove out to France to watch a great champion only to drive back from France and listen to the defeat of Mark Cavendish....

Now I am no great expert on the subject of cycling but what worked so well for the TdF is not bound to work as well for the Olympics....

I am not a big fan of the sun newspaper but when I googled...... what went wrong wrong for Mark Cavendish.... up popped this article..... and well for me it summed it up so well, [reflected perhaps with a certain amount of irony...{just enough irony I think}] what went wrong for Mark Cavendish.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/olympics/4460546/Mark-Cavendishs-failure-shows-Team-GB-needed-a-Plan-B.html


So for the song to go with this story.....



[only because I like Wallender and this song was playing at the end on Saturday night]