Thursday 9 January 2014

That's what I love about.......

...blogging.... I can write what shite I like, it doesn't matter...... it matters to no one but me..... I can  expunge the words from my head and who cares if anyone reading thinks...... utter bullocks ! Who knows maybe no one is reading anyway and then it matters not a bullock at all.


Why ?........ why ?....... because it is my bullocks and in my head, and that's all that counts......

That's what the internet world has allowed us to do..... impart utter bullocks without a care in the world...... so why is today more utter bullocks than most days.....

....because it's my birthday bullocks day....

I have nothing worth while to say, nothing that will change the world, nothing that can change the life of another, so there is only 1 thing worth doing.....

it is to share with the internet
my birthday bullocks 
SoD
~~~~~~
But if you have ever listened 
to some of my other SoD choices
I have to warn you this one
is up there with the best
~~~~~~
There is only one way to listen to this one
and that is full volume
standing up
{that's you standing up I mean}
and when I say full volume
only if you have a decent set of speakers
and when I say standing up
only if your swirl your arms and sing
~~~~~~~~
Ok here goes
you have been warned
this is as good as a loud song can be
so Fred let's feel just like you


You can shed tears that she is gone, 
or you can smile because she has lived. 
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back, 
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left. 
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her, 
or you can be full of the love you shared. 
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday, 
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. 
You can remember her only that she is gone, 
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on. 
You can cry and close your mind, 
be empty and turn your back. 
Or you can do what she'd want: 
smile, open your eyes, love and go on 

{David Harkins}