Thursday 2 January 2014

2014.... another day another dollar......

... so the madness of christmas and new year passes by once more....

I sort of understand why people get excited, but equally at times, I do wonder what in hell are people getting excited about...... seeing the ITV news report from New Year at Times Square and I was left wondering ..... what ? I like Times Square, but listening to the drivel......

Awesome man .... oh gosh so excited, glad I came.... I'm from South Africa, I'm South African.....

Shit, my morphing into a 18ct Gold, 100%, full throttle, miserable old bastard is complete ...... what's awesome ? why so excited ? ...... and from South Africa... so what ?

Just another day on planet earth ...... back to the hamster wheel..... another day another dollar....

but with music
each day is timeless
so my first 2014 SoD offering is 
the great Richard Hawley
he's hovered in the back ground for sometime
...............
he said the song is about seeking perfection
he says a waste of time......
it doesn't exist.......
who know's he might be right
but are we all not seeking something ?



I know I am