Thursday 10 April 2014

Change every password.....you mean like everyone ?


.... what stupid fuckwit issued the press release to the BBC yesterday suggesting that we should all change everyone of our passwords because of a so called security breach in SSL code used by popular websites........

But it wasn't just the BBC, the Guardian warn us that the heart-bleed bug is a catastrophe for us all...... last night on the BBC news Rory Cellan-Jones was presenting it to us..... as if it were some government sponsored information broadcast implying you had no choice...... and this from an organisation that has wasted £100 million of license payers money on it's own IT fookup ......

Rory [if you are reading this.... and I know you do, so don't deny it] take off those stupid glasses stop looking like a twat, and get some clarity of vision please.....

I have at least 40 plus online passwords of one sort or another, which I would add, are retained in a 'secret' file, such file protected with a password ...... held on a tablet which is also password protected !!

I consider my self an atypical internet user, so say I did change each internet password I hold..... if it took on average 5 mins per password to change, and imagine there are say 10 million atypical internet users in just the UK alone, and we all followed the scare monger shite that is peddled to us [each day] that means today there would be somewhere in the region of 1 million 388 thousand 888 man days .... yes that's right man days [or women days if you prefer] ...and when I say days I mean a full 24 hour day not some poxy 7 hour working day......... all fooking about changing passwords....

no doubt to be told at some stage in the future of another internet security scare.... remember the millennium bug that wasn't...

So instead of wasting my time pissing about changing passwords...

I instead will ......
spend my time listening to great music..... 
so today I choose this one......
only because it is a great song
from a great band



and an extra bonus track.....



and finally this is a repeat
but one of my favourites.....
full volume please