Monday 10 December 2012

And so it is yet another......


……. passes from the living to the……aaah he was loverly, I liked him

And so another name synonymous with your formative years passes from this life….



He always came across as a slightly eccentric type, but reading about his passing there was a passage…..and gosh what a moving thing to read…… this is what it said :

The girl he was to marry was killed during the war in an air raid. He said since: 'My whole life ended in one day. These things happen. You accept them. As far as I was concerned, that was that. It's the reason I have never married. But I don't like living alone.'

Nevertheless he did live alone for most of his life at his beloved Selsey in Sussex.


So today it’s not so much a SoD....... but more of a homage to a charming man….
[DB is getting a busy showing just lately....... but what other tune could there be ]….