Tuesday 25 February 2014

Buffalo Days au deux....

... Today's buffalo song is a buffalo song redux....

I first heard it on Later with Jools and it was one of those bands never heard of till then, but what a great little ditty.... a band from New Zealand......they sort of remind me of the magic numbers.....

I originally used the song for the story about the loch ness monster being sighted off skegness.....

I have been to skeggy a fair few times in my formative years and despite my furtive imagination never once did I see the loch ness monster there.... in any event..... were he/she {delete as appropriate} there and not loch ness then surely he would be the north sea skegness monster ? wouldn't he/she {delete as appropriate} ?

So here it is, my second 
of the week buffalo offering
come and be the mamal
that I adore.............