Monday 24 February 2014

Buffalo Days ......

... as a recent bonus SoD and as a homage to some young ladies hair as I was stood behind her waiting to board the flight to Rome...... I chose a song about buffalo days....

This was not the first SoD to mention Buffalo's so it got me thinking, I wondered if there were/are other songs about Buffalo.... blimey there is....

Apparently and gawd knows why but ........ Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo ....... is grammatically correct... it must be true.... wikipedia says so.

 I once saw buffalo dancing in a field.....

So this week, is a week of SoD dedicated to Buffalo.... long may they continue to dance...

The sun is shinning, and for a Monday that is a bonus, and yet somehow every time I hear this guy sing the sun always shines.... who else........ non other than the late great Bob....

What ever your taste in music
Bob must surely 
be in there somewhere