Monday 3 December 2012

I have no doubt there is a higher being.....




.... it was Monday morning, I didn't want to get out of bed, I walked into the en-suite and the underfloor heating still not working properly, [I need a bigger hammer me thinks], by the time I was all funked up, my wife declared the chippy and the roofer had arrived, so clothes on and straight outside, to discuss the nuances of wooden cheeks, only to find out our builder [albeit ex-builder] managed to fook up something else quite spectacularly, meaning more compromises, so now delayed for the dogs walk, and because I am delayed, it means that on the way back with the dogs I bump into a number of neighbours when I wouldn't have done so had I been out on time, but they are so loverly it would be sooooo rude not to stop and talk, especially when they are so caring enough to ask me how my wife is doing, so back late from the dog walk, but still need to measure and photograph all the soffits and fascias where the builder has fooked them up too, and then establishing he has overcharged me about £3000, meaning that by the time I am finally ready to head off to work, turns out the chippy nips off and needs me to look after his tools, so there I am baby sitting tools, whilst it's cold wet miserable and MONDAY MORNING !

I get in the car and finally head off to work, 3 hours late....and well my oh my, within the a blink of an eye of getting in the car this song starts playing on the radio........ as I drive to work, there I am singing with Bob, a favourite song, which whenever times get you down, this one will always lift your spirits.....

So as Bob says....... don't worry about a ting..........cause every little ting is gonna be alright.......





So there I was feeling pretty sorry for me sen on a Monday morning and just at the right moment and this song was playing.......... then if this is not evidence of a higher being then I don't know what is.....