Monday 17 December 2012

If wishes were horses......



.... beggars would ride....

Listening to the news commentary about Friday's events..... why am I not surprised by the level and extent of the vacuous witterrings that have emerged.....

Louie Gomert went one stage further..........


Louie you just don't get it do you ?......no seriously you don't do you ? ...... Louie if you're reading this....let me tell you, you are in the wrong job, maybe you are even on the wrong planet my friend.....

But amongst all this inane waffle.........I kept hearing one phrase time and time again.....

 the US constitution guarantees an individual the right to bear arms

Yet every time I heard this nonsense over the weekend........ another phrase in my head kept getting repeated.....

What about the constitutional rights of children and their teachers to go to school and not be murdered.....

what about their constitutional rights hey ????