Saturday 9 March 2013

they should just throw him in prison.....






Tevez might be good at his job..... well guess what, I am dead good at my job.......but does that put me above the law ?

erm..... err..... erm.... let me think about that one....

well Carlos....I've thinked..... and no I am not...... and guess what you knob....nor are you !!

What makes this story worse, is that the Police had to bail him until Tuesday 12th March. Apparently there was no translator available.....oh, so when he was banned in January for having no UK driving license did he not understand what the court told him ? I bet when Man City said...hey Carlos do you want 250 grand a week [yes you read that right], 250 grand a week for kicking a pigs bladder around.... I bet he understood every word of that..... what an arse !

Carlos this one is for you.....
say hi to Vicky and Chris for me.....