Thursday 14 March 2013

you can leave your hat on baby.....

.... I saw this story as it hit the headlines, but reading today's entry, every time I read the bit......


all I could hear was Tom Jones singing.... you can leave your hat on [fully monty if you hadn't worked it out]

I know what it meant, when he said he kept his radio "on" but this constant reference to whether he had ...ach erm....you know...... ach ..... sthex with his uniform on or not....

So I had this image of, there he was.... visiting his lady friend[s]...... both of them naked, except for him, who is naked but with his radio on and strapped to his waist...... there they are writhing around, groanin' and amoanin'....when suddenly.....


crackle....kreek....crackle.... calling all units in Redruth..... [omg wouldn't it be funny if one of his lady friends was a redhead called Ruth]....anyway calling all units in Redruth there is an emergency, all officers to attend immediately......

And so at the vital moment Officer Peter Bunyan, has to perform Policeus interruptus, saying.... sorry honey [or would that be Ruth] duty calls I must attend, and with that he dons his outfit and goes to get his man in true crime fighting fashion......



of course leaving his frustrated lady to turn on her radio ...... 
I think the one song must surely be......
for all Peter Bunyans ladies who were left frustrated 
because he left his radio on

Florence and the machine ~ Rabbit raise it up




[And to the eagle eyed amongst you ...I know it's actually called Rabbit heart (Raise it up) but I searched youtube and Ann Summers didn't release any songs but omg..... search Youtube with the phrase .....Ann Summers - Rampant Rabbit Thruster...that is one funny advert.... that guy certainly left HIS radio on !!]