Monday 3 June 2013

and so we enter the end of the 1st half....

of this year and I am left wondering ...... where in gawd's name is my life disappearing to ......

As a kid growing up, June was just the doorway to summer holidays.... but now as a young man grown old, January came and went, then February and the rest just slipped through my fingers..... and now in June, I am thinking nearly half of this year is done already and it ain't ever coming back.........

One consolation is that the sun is shinning and it's not raining....well not here, not over me anyway....

I suppose I can at least be grateful that the first 6 months of this year are nooooo where near as exciting as last years first 6 months ...... this time last year my life, or should I say the lives around me, were turned upside down and inside out, and all I have to worry about today is the container of health supplements sitting in an El Salvadorian port for the last 3 years....

Does El Salvador beckon ? I think not, but should it, I will make sure I take James Wood with me.... he is an expert on matters in Salvador.

So on the theme of days slipping by, here is my Monday SoD.....