Friday 14 June 2013

I love......

... pies
.... the blue nile
..... gadgets
......cars
....music

but I also love swearing..... not in a tourettes sort of way but in an uncouth sort of way.
my wife tells me not to swear...she says it's not big, it's not clever and it sounds like you can't express your self properly. The funny thing is, when I swear I think I express my self very well. I once saw an interview with the late great Dave Allen, and he was defending his swearing on Tv, he said it was just words..... he was right....

Fuck, fuck, fucking fuck fuck, fucker, fucking fuck fucker, fuckwit fuck......

Fuck that felt fucking good..... as I type I can hear the words in my head, and I genuinely feel it as a great fucking big pressure relief valve in my head.....

Fuck is a great fucking word.... but not to describe sex, I hate it when people using to describe it that way....... fancy a fuck ? ..... nooooo...... fuck is far too good a word than to simply demean sex..........sexth is a great word......but even so there are better words for that as well.....

But today...my WoD is ..........  F U C K 
my wife does not know I write this blog....

There is even a song for my WoD... 
would you fucking believe it hey



As that was soooooo short 

here's my bonus SoD from the same album