Tuesday 18 June 2013

Do the RSPCA.........




know about this ?


adds an whole new meaning to the phrase.......

blind as a cat


There can only be one song for it really..... a song from the film of the same name......ooooh the divine Catherine..... oh Catherine ...how I dreamed...... Catherine, every school boys belle de jour......ach erm where was I ?

oh yes, a song from the film of the same name.... but I was reminded of the song from the great scene in Inglourious Basterds...... another one of those perfect placing of a song in a film moments, where the sum of the whole is greater than the individual parts..... and oh my, the song to accompany the divine Mélanie Laurent...... oh Mélanie...... how I dreamed...... Mélanie, every middle aged mans belle de jour...... ach erm ..... the song..... yes the song.....

Come on Davey,
Let's put some fires out
with gasoline