Tuesday 8 January 2013

Talking of Daveys.....



....happy birthday today...to Mr David Bowie.....66 years old today.....and to mark his birthday he has released his first new song in 10 years.

I was introduced to the music of David Bowie around the age of 9 years old [when I was 9 years old I mean....... Mr Bowie would have been 25years old]...... My eldest brother is 8 years older than me, so to be fair his musical tastes were probably a bit more advanced than that of a 9 year old.....but the one album that hit the right notes at that time was the The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars album...... who cares that some of it didn't make sense.... I was 9 years old, I didn't care.......so my SoD for today is from that Album......


Take it away birthday boy......


[ the start up picture is from heroes, so quite what it has to do with Ziggy I don't know ...
but hey its the song that counts]