Monday 22 April 2013

I'm rich I tell ya.... rich I am..... wealth beyond my wildest dreams.....

...what the hell is the BBC's obsession with the RICH LIST...... ??

I came from a p1$$ poor back ground, but fortunately when my DNA was being chewed into a double helix strand, it was imbued with a dash of intelligence and a smattering of common sense, although by contrast, there were a heap of flaws and failings wrapped up in the code as well, but because of the good bits [and in spite of the more overwhelmingly flawed bits] of my DNA, I like to feel I have achieved a modicum of financial success.....

But during the poorest years at the start of the 50 year staying alive campaign, and now at the less poorer years of the same said campaign, I have never been too fussed by others wealth. Sure, I want to bid rid of the constant threat of life in the work-house through fear of not having a pot to p1$$ in, but do I really care whether some Russian Oligarch or some no mark celebrity has so much money, such that they can't really spend it all in one life time ?



Look East seemed so excited over the weekend telling us how many East Anglians, are in the top list including Ipswich Town Owner, Marcus Evans....but we don't have a photograph of him because he is so secretive they declared......aaaah..... so you know how much money he has in the bank but you don't have the nounce to send the intern the few hundred yards to the football ground with a digital camera and snap Mr Evans as he walks into the ground to watch his beloved Ipswich Town ? 

Can't be that secretive...he has his name plastered all over the side !!




But when I watched the main BBC evening news, they were at it too....... honestly, why do the BBC know the cost of everything and the value of nothing ? So to the news editors at the BBC [if you are reading this and I know you do so don't say you don't read this blog because you do]....find something worth while to report, but please oh please stop getting excited by other peoples money....I'm not !

There can only be one song really.....

Chin in,
chest out,
deep voice
and off we go.....
If I were a......