Wednesday 23 October 2013

A 100 million suns should be a bright enough light...... week link part trois...

....from the heat of the blue nile with their downtown lights we go to the cold of snow patrol and the brightness of 100 million suns....

I did once read that Snow Patrols - Chasing Cars was the most played sound track in movies/tv/adverts, not sure if that is correct but it certainly put Snow Patrol on the map.

Snow Patrol hit my radar with a late night niche TV program Nylon ~ New York/London. The usual rules.... you hear a song and wonder wow... but Nylon was before the days of Shazam....but after a little bit of research and low and behold I was hooked.

And so for my 46th birthday I was given a copy of 100 Million Suns and the following day 10th January 2009, I slipped the DvD into the car radio and on a long drive home after a fab night out...up popped this song.... it is in fact 3 songs wrapped into one....

So strap on the Ray Bans
and see the light....