Friday 25 October 2013

...and when the storm is over.... week link part au cinq..

and so the storm is over and it's all beautiful nature......

I remember life at sea and some storms left you wondering if the roller coaster would ever stop......

Regardless of the size of vessel, the seas can be unforgiving...... seeing this picture reminded me of many a storm I encountered when at sea.....


but when the thunder and lightning stops, you are left with this view.......


This was the scene over looking the Indian Ocean from the beach in Perth, WA at 5am on the morning of my dad's funeral......

I suppose that is what you call
beautiful nature*....



*[I do confess to only have one album by Finley Quaye..... the album from which this song is taken and it's highly recommended if you like today's SoD... not sure why he's not more of a household name but he has one of those voices, whereby if your brian is being turned to mush by the storms of life...... calm can soon be restored......]